We’re looking for people who get the right things done, who love working in teams and who are always learning and helping others.
Customer Sales & Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time, 08:30 – 5:00
Required Experience: Sales and Customer Service experience ideally minimum 3 years and
preferably in an office environment.
Established in 1972, Libra has become one of the UK’s leading designers and wholesale suppliers of
beautifully hand-crafted furniture, lighting and decorative accessories for contract and retail
environments. We now have an opportunity to join our young, driven, ambitious team in
Newmarket. Working as part of our Sales & Customer Service Team, managing your own territory of
customers across the UK. Working as an integral part of the wider Sales Team. We are looking for
someone with the proven ability to upsell and grow accounts. The role will involve dealing directly
with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face. Ensuring that customer
enquiries and queries are responded to and resolved promptly and efficiently and that
forward sales & stock are managed to support the customer’s requirements and grow the business
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment is essential along with strong organizational and
selling skills and a meticulous eye for detail. You’ll need to be highly target driven and motivated by
commissionable sales, with a proven track record of sales success.
- Work effectively with team members and management
- Understand customers’ requirements and deliver excellent sales and customer service
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Working towards realistic but challenging individual and team sales targets building and
maintaining a loyal client base.
- Being the main point of contact for our customers.
- Grow existing customer revenue and continually bring on new business through prospect research and lead follow ups.
- Working closely with Buying to ensure New Product is offered in line with the Customers
own critical path and the proposed selection reflects the ‘right offer’ across Brand, Trend,
- A positive Attitude
- A motivation for sales
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with confidential, financial information
- Must be diplomatic and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft skills – intermediate excel essential.
- Familiar with the use of databases as well as CMS (Customer Management Systems)
As well as full sales and product training, we offer the following:
- A fantastic working environment
- The opportunity to work with a great team, working closely with sales management
- Bonus and commission structure
- Staff Discounts
- Pension Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday
Providing administrative & sales support at exhibitions – approximately 5 per year (including
weekends). General Office duties
CV’s and covering letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Merchandiser – Remote 6m FTC, Opportunity for temp to perm.
- We are a small luxury Homewear brand, based in Newmarket near Cambridge
- We celebrate our 50th Anniversary in 2022, so you will be joining an established business and team at a very exciting and important time
- Working in a Retail and Wholesale capacity, with concessions in most Fenwick’s Stores
- Remote working is an option, though ideally, we’d like someone to come in a few days a week if possible
- Visit our website https://www.librainteriors.com/
Your prime responsibility is to proactively drive the sales of the business, alongside effective stock management and ensuring the markdown costs are managed effectively to optimise profit. Strong forecasting is key as stock availability is a USP at Libra and post lockdown we are trying to rebuild this as quickly as possible.
The Junior Merchandiser role contributes to all aspects of the product lifecycle, from initial budget planning, “SKU” and category planning, rolling up spend, through to clearing stock out of the business, in accordance with the key performance indicators (KPI) set specifically for the department
The role additionally provides key support to other members of the Buying and Merchandising team in planning and reviewing the balance of Libra’s product range, in negotiation and discussion with suppliers on price and margin, and in assisting with other supply chain matters, including production priorities and container fill issues etc.
The Junior Merchandiser role will also drive meaningful analysis to enable effective product reviews and business performance, through the creation of performance measures across product, category, sales and value, and by leading weekly trade meetings and discussions to direct actions on product performance to aid and enable other members of the Buying and Merchandising team to assess and understand the relative performance of products.
The role is ideal for an experienced AM looking to take more responsibility and impact the business directly
You will ideally have 2-3 years of proven AM experience at a High St Retailer or Brand.
You will be a team player, someone who has strong analytical skills, good attention to detail, great communication and organisational skills and a desire to deliver strong performance for the Brand
It is a family business, one that is evolving rapidly. Initiative and capability are rewarded and there are no constraints on the ability for new initiatives or improved processes. The opportunity to develop and learn is in your hands but as a small business, be prepared to pitch in where necessary and interact with other departments in the business. It is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills further, which will give you great exposure and understanding to support your future career.
Please contact Jacqueline Hewitt at email@example.com for further details. We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as we can.
Salary and Benefits
Are competitive and available on request, along with a full job description.