In order to process your return request as quickly and efficiently as possible, please follow the procedures below.
Terms of return:
- Damages or discrepancies must be reported in writing to our returns help desk via email@example.com within 10 days of receipt and faulty products must be reported within 28 days of receipt. If the product is electrical or mechanical the customer has 12 months to report faults.
- Claims made outside the above time limits will not be considered.
- Please state clearly if you require a replacement or credit note. If a replacement item is out of stock, we will keep the item on order until stock arrives.
- We require photographic evidence of all damages and faults before we can agree to arrange a credit or replacement order.
- Customers must contact Libra via firstname.lastname@example.org when an ‘ID Number’ will be issued.
- Libra will process all claims within 10 working days of collection.
- Our carriers will only uplift items authorised by The Libra Company.
- It is the customers responsibility to check delivery for damages & shortages and to mark the carrier POD accordingly.
- We will only accept goods returned in original packaging. Glass or mirrored items must be packaged securely and clearly labeled.
Procedure to request a return:
- Please send your return request via email to email@example.com
- In the email, please ensure you include:
- Company Name & Account Number
- Your Name
- Postal Code
- Date of Delivery
- Invoice Number
- Item Code
- Item Name
- Reason for Return:
- Damaged in Transit
- Manufacturing Fault
- Processing Error
- Any Comments
- If you are requesting a Replacement or Credit
- Attached photographic evidence
Once we receive your request, you will automatically receive a confirmation email which will include your reference ID number. Please reply to this email for any updates regarding your request.
You may also call our Returns Department on : +44 01223 895 070 and quote your ID number.
The Libra Company