We are reducing our carriage paid orders to £300 for our UK customers until the 28th of February 2021.
The reduced carriage paid orders for our Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland customers will be £500 until the 28th of February 2021.
We aim to dispatch all standard orders within 3-5 working days. Additional options are available for next-day and Saturday deliveries and click and collect.
Deliveries to Republic of Ireland are dispatched within 15 days.
Orders of less than £500 will incur carriage costs with a minimum of £50
Orders of less than £800 will incur carriage costs with a minimum of £80 per pallet
Orders of less than £800 will incur carriage costs with a minimum of £100 per pallet
- By signing our terms you are agreeing to pay our quoted delivery charges. Libra must be notified if deliveries cannot be accepted on pallets. Business carriers travel alone and will need assistance in off loading. Deliveries to residential addresses are not possible
- Damages or discrepancies must be reported in writing to our returns help desk within 10 working days of receipt.
- Credits or replacements can only be made once photographic evidence or the goods have been returned for inspection.
- Customers must contact Libra and an RMA (return of merchandise authorisation number) must be obtained prior to returning goods
- Libra will process all claims within 10 working days of collection.
- It is the customers responsibility to check delivery for damages & shortages and to mark the carrier POD accordingly.
- Claims made after the 10 day of delivery date will not be considered.