Summary of Trading Terms Effective as at 1 JANUARY 2019
THIS REFERS TO OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN
- All prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax
- All prices are quoted Ex Works. The Libra Company (Libra) reserves the right to charge for delivery to the customers premises as below
- Sale & Purchase
- Opening orders need to be a minimum of £500 and are on a proforma basis. We require a deposit of 20% of the total amount to reserve your stock.
- All orders are subject to availability and Libra reserves the right to refuse orders from customers.
- 48 hours Notification of cancellation of orders must be made in writing prior to dispatch.
- Back Orders will automatically be sent out unless a cancellation request is received in writing.
- Orders will be held for a maximum of three months before being deleted.
- At Libras discretion goods may be accepted for return and credit. Libra reserves the right to charge £60 for collection from the customers premises and a 20% re-stocking fee for mainland UK sales.
- Libra reserves the right to wait for 7 days for funds to clear before releasing goods.
- Libra prohibits the marketing and selling of any goods on any third party website such as EBay & Amazon.
- All goods remain the property of Libra until the customer has paid all sums owing to Libra on any account.
- Credit account invoices shall be due for payment in full 30 days from the date of Invoice.
- Payment of invoices shall be made in pounds Sterling (GBP) or Euros in full without deduction or set-off or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed by the Seller.
- Libra reserves the right to withdraw Credit facilities at any time and to seek immediate payment of all amounts due.
- Libra will exercise its statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if it is not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- Interest shall be payable on overdue accounts at the rate of 5% over base rate.
- The withholding of payment to offset against expected credit notes is strictly prohibited.
- England, Scottish Lowlands & Wales: Carriage Paid Orders are £500 and over, the minimum order value we can accept is £300
Orders of less than £500 will incur carriage costs with a minimum of £50
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands: Carriage Paid Orders are £800 and over
Orders of less than £800 will incur carriage costs with a minimum of £80 per pallet
- Northern/Republic of Ireland: Carriage Paid Orders are £800 and over
Orders of less than £800 will incur carriage costs with a minimum of £100 per pallet
- Rest of Europe: Minimum order 1000. Terms are ex-works. Delivery will be charged in addition at cost and will be added to your invoice.
- Rest of World: Minimum order 1000. Orders are FOB UK Port or you may organise for your carrier to collect from the Libra Warehouse, 339 Exning Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0AT, England
- By signing these terms you are agreeing to pay our quoted delivery charges. Libra must be notified if deliveries cannot be accepted on pallets. Business carriers travel alone and will need assistance in offloading. Deliveries to residential addresses are not possible.
- Damages or discrepancies must be reported in writing to our returns help desk within 10 working days of receipt.
- Credits or replacements can only be made once photographic evidence or the goods have been returned for inspection.
- Customers must contact Libra and an RMA (return of merchandise authorisation number) must be obtained prior to returning goods
- Libra will process all claims within 10 working days of collection.
- It is the customers responsibility to check delivery for damages & shortages and to mark the carrier POD accordingly.
- Claims made after the 10 day of delivery date will not be considered.
Libra Scale Company Ltd, 339 Exning Rd, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 0AT, England
t: + 44 (0) 1223 895 800 e: email@example.com w: thelibracompany.co.uk
t/a The Libra Company Directors: P J McLaughlin, A W Scott Registered in England no: 1678770 VAT no: GB 214 9984 34