With Coronavirus (COVID-19) at the forefront of everybody’s mind, we are actively monitoring updates to help us manage through this rapidly evolving situation. The primary objective needs to be to minimise contact points to reduce the speed of transmission of the virus. We are therefore taking the following steps, designed to support our valued customers, ensure service levels are maintained, and to protect our own team.
- Our websites remain open and we will deliver your order as kerbside deliveries at a safe distance.
- For customer or supplier queries please email email@example.com. For accounts payable please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libra’s Warehouse remains open with deliveries available within 5-7 working days.
What will happen to the orders I’ve already placed
– If the order reaches the minimum value, we will despatch the order on the required delivery date.
– We will call to check with you before despatching any goods. If you have confirmed the delivery but are not there to receive it we will have to pass on the delivery cost to you
– Please keep us updated with any changes to your business (contacts, operating hours, closure etc.)
Can I still order on your website?
– Yes, the minimum value order is £300.
I need to make a return?
– Please contact our help desk on email@example.com, we will get back to you as soon as we can
Who do I contact?
For customer or supplier queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For accounts payable please email email@example.com
We recognize that this is an unprecedented and unique situation and appreciate your support. We will continue to evaluate the situation and provide regular updates. To receive frequent updates, follow us on LinkedIn.
We are here to support our retailers in these challenging times and remain confident that we can, and will, get through this as a nation.
We wish you, your family, friends and businesses all the best for the coming weeks.
The Libra Team